Monday, May 19, 2014

Louis van Gaal Appointed Next Coach Of Manchester United

Louis van Gaal Appointed Next Coach Of Manchester United
New manager, new era. Retweet to show your support for Louis van Gaal were the words from the Manchester United tweeter handle page. The reaction to Louis van Gaal's appointment as Manchester United bosscontinues to flood in.
Louis van Gaal has had this to say about his appointment as Manchester United boss on the club's official website
"It was always a wish for me to work in the Premier League. To work as a manager for Manchester United, the biggest club in the world, makes me very proud. I have managed in games at Old Trafford before and know what an incredible arena Old Trafford is and how passionate and knowledgeable the fans are. This club has big ambitions; I too have big ambitions. Together I'm sure we will make history."
Ryan Giggs, who will be part of Van Gaal's backroom and assistant manager at Manchester United, has had this to say to the club's official website
"I am thrilled to have the chance to serve as assistant manager. Louis van Gaal is a world-class coach and I know I will learn a lot about coaching from being able to observe and contribute at such close quarters. Manchester United has been a huge part of my life and I'm delighted to be able to continue that relationship in such a key role."

0 comments:

Post a Comment