Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nigeria mourning after BOKO Haram shooting spree kills 210 Students

Nigeria mourning after BOKO Haram shooting spree kills 210 Students

Dozens of students travelling to write nationwide JAMB exam in Borno State have been reportedly killed by the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram. The group unleashed a shooting spree killing more than 220 people.

Senator Zannah Ahmed from Borno Central said: "What happened in Borno was beyond understanding. It is a must for me to speak since the people lives are involved and they are my people. All these are happening in my constituency and it will be wrong to keep quiet. I feel so much pained and would not have spoken but definitely my conscience will not let me do that.”

The attack on Friday included four towns: Dikwa, Kala Balge, Gambulga and Gwoza.

The senator claimed that the attackers were all dressed in military uniforms and spoke English language. This was a departure from the Hausa and Kanuri language spoken by the Boko Haram insurgents.

Nigerians mourn and are very scared at present. God help us all

0 comments:

Post a Comment