Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Miley Cyrus Sings in Bra and Panties on Stage

Miley Cyrus Sings in Bra and Panties on Stage
Miley Cyrus continues her controversial tour with a new makeover challenge. The singer stepped out in bra and underwear on stage to perform some of her hit songs. How cruel?
Fans of Miley Cyrus are already used to her, but to stand only in underwear on the stage itself was quite daring for the U.S. singer. Sunday's Bangerz tour has sparked outrage among parents who took their children to watch Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus admitted after the show via their Twitter account that there had been an outfit breakdown. "No new outfit for '23 '. I  had to move fast and would not be able to come out for the song. So I just had to get out in my underwear, "said the 21-year-old.

Half naked had, the pop star performed her song "23" in black and red glitter underwear. This to me is unacceptable. Nudity on stage should be banished at all times. "That's never happened to me. But I love my fans as much as they love me. I was able to '23 'not to be missed. The Show must go on! "Explains the" Wrecking Ball "interpreter of her full body use more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment