Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"My Ass Has Brains" says Actress

"My Ass Has Brains" says Actress
Ex-BBB housemate Fani Pacheco posted a picture on her Instragram page to display her butt. The former BBB posted a photo that appears with a bold panties, covering only part of your butt.

In the picture caption, she mused over her body. "Moment mood. I'm a glass shampoo with the label written. Simbol full of sexy sexy Appel Being part of this lust, let it be" dominated by passions. It's a unique experience! Good for the ego. Meanwhile, my ass "has brains" lol .

1 comment:

  1. I­m mak­ing ­ove­r $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­­e. I kept ­hea­ri­ng other p­eopl­e tell me­ ho­w much m­oney they can ma­k­e­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it w­as all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ ­my life. ­­This is­ wha­t ­I do,
    ======v­=­==========­=======­=======­==­­====
    =­=====­===>>>> WWW.TEC30.COM
    ======­==­===­========­========­=======­===

    ReplyDelete