Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ramsey, Assist King Ozil helps Arsenal to Top

Man in Form Ramsey and Assist King Mesut Ozil helps Arsenal to top of the English Premier League.
Ramsey, Assist King Ozil helps Arsenal to Top

 "Right now, I really enjoy the football," said Ramsey after by Sky Sports . "I think that one of the biggest advances is seen last season. Now I'm more for the purpose and is now all out. I work hard and hopefully I can continue this progress." 

Also about the match against Stoke City (3-1 win) the Welshman was full of praise. "I think we are playing something else. If we have to go from Stoke is different. Confident in their play came to me as a surprise, they were more football. They had the necessary ball, but I think overall we were given solid and we deserved this win, "concluded Ramsey

3 comments:

  1. One thing Ozil has added to this Arsenal side is more danger on set-pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ozil is looking like a bargain right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assist machine Mesut Ozil

    ReplyDelete