Sunday, September 22, 2013

Miley Cyrus' Twerking, Crying and Butt-Slapping in Vegas at iHeartRadio Music Festival

Miley Cyrus' Twerking, Crying and Butt-Slapping
 Miley Cyrus won't stop. The 20-year-old controversial pop singer resumed twerking with dwarves on stage at the iHeartRadio music festival in Vegas Saturday night.
Miley Cyrus' Twerking and Butt-Slapping video
 The outfit is hilarious, but what's with the banana Miley? Her twirling tongue disappeared and was replaced by tears streaming down her face as she sung the lyric: ‘You’ll never wreck me.’
Miley Cyrus performance in Las Vegas

Miley Cyrus' with the Kardashians

‘Obama is the coolest person ever. He represents our country well and what we should be representing, something new and freedom and being capable of anything you want to do,’

‘I’m on such a platform where I can speak to so many people and I think it’s important to send a message to my audience, and say be who you are, do what you do, be who you wanna be, live your life and don’t worry about what people have to say about it.’

‘I feel like the best way of fighting my haters is just keep letting them do what they do and don’t let them faze you, just keep doing what you do. Success is the best form of revenge.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment